Well, let me just gather my thoughts about that trilogy [SPOILERS]
- I really liked the second book. I may just be a sucker for teamwork but it was nice to see everyone working together to throw off the Capitol.
- They were pretty dark books for kids books. Whoa.
- I was pretty bummed that Finnick died, but I can’t decide if I actually liked him as a character or liked the fact that, in my head, he was portrayed by a “glistening and gorgeous” Garrett Hedlund. I guess I could’ve liked his carefree attitude as well.
- I would’ve picked Gale over Peeta. Just sayin’
- I guess I need to see the movie now…
- I actually did like the three books but I wouldn’t classify them as my favourite books. Now, I don’t have a book to use as breaks for when my brain gets too tired from German.
tagged as: Hunger Games.